MEGA WORLDWIDE TRAVEL ONLINE
Dear friend! Everytime when you or your company need tickets for business or holydays. You get them here! From Expedia.com and OneTravel.com you have a global offer for any target as you should like! Search simple for your OneTravel.com and for...
Time For Tourists To Enjoy Festive Offers From TravelGoDelhi Hotels
Delhi hotels are brimming with tourist and there are still a large number of people pouring in the city to enjoy a Diwali vacation. The city of Delhi looks gorgeous during this festival of light. Hotels in Delhi have also joined the bandwagon by...
Travel Consolidators - Things To Know
Things to Know about Travel Consolidators
Travel consolidators are high-volume ticket brokers. They
purchase large scale tickets and sell them to customers for a
lower price than the published fares.
A travel consolidator buys a large...
Traveling with Your Pet: A Quick Checklist for Pet Owners
In the rush and excitement before leaving for a trip, it's so easy to forget something. And when you're a pet owner, it's even more of a challenge -- not only are you packing for yourself, but you're packing for your pet, too! [It doesn't help...
What you need to know about - Barcelona travel
Welcome to the home of 1888 World's Fair and 1992 Olympics, the capital of Catalan region-a culture branded for its unique amalgam of Spanish and French mode of cooking. Known for its affluent culture and heritage, the city of Barcelona nestled on...
|Safe Travel In The US
Tips for traveling safely in the US
Are you planning to spend your vacation in the United States of
America? Have you processed your legal documents and all you're
waiting for is to go aboard the plane and start the dream
journey of your life?
Here are some tips that would provide you a safe tour to the US:
1) Legal matters. These are the safety measures provided by the
US Embassy for tourists.
* Before leaving your own country, you should register with the
U.S. Embassy. Provide them with your itinerary and copies of
your passport. This will ensure that your whereabouts are known
in case it is necessary to contact you during emergencies.
* Remember to have a valid passport. And if your travel requires
a visa, your visas should always be intact with the passport.
Remember to fill out all your information on the emergency page
located inside your passport.
* Be aware of all the local laws of the US. Always be reminded
that you should abide by the laws of the U.S Constitution.
* Make multiple copies of the identification page of your
passport. This will assist in the replacement of your passport
if it is stolen or lost.
2) Electricity. If you have brought appliances that would make
use of electrical systems, be aware of the voltages used with
* US residential use 115 volts of electrical systems operated at
60 hertz. If your electric appliances operate on different
voltages, you will need a voltage converter or transformer
before plugging the
* The main wall sockets in the US basically make use of 115
volts which looks like two parallel flat blades. Make sure to
match the socket with the device by purchasing a converter.
3) Basic Information.
* The official language in the USA is English.
* Used as measurements in road signs, temperature displays, and
tourist brochures are the imperial and metric system.
* It is customary in the US to tip for services. Tips average
from 10% to 20%, depending on the discretion of the person
paying the bill.
* Never leave your luggage unattended in public areas. Do not
accept any package from strangers.
* Prevent wearing eye-catching clothing and priceless jewelry to
avoid being a victim of crime. Do not carry large amounts of
money and credit cards of.
* Deal with official agents when purchasing art, antiques and
exchanging money. This would help in avoiding the violation of
* If you suddenly get into trouble, it is best to contact the
nearest U.S. Embassy.
Now you know the basics, it's your turn to enjoy your travel
legally and safely. Have fun.
About the author:
Jay is the web owner of http://www.airline-tickets.biz Discount Airline
Tickets, a website that provides information and resources
on vacations, airfare, hotels, and travel. You can visit his
website at: http://www.hotels-in.net Cheap Hotels