|Travel Wallet Checklist
A travel wallet can be pretty handy when you´re on the move, especially on international trips. It keeps all your travel documents and currency in one place for easy access. Following is a checklist of items you may want to keep in your travel wallet.
- Photo ID
- Airline, Cruise and Train Tickets
- Boarding Pass
- Insurance Cards (medical and car)
- Itinerary with important telephone numbers and addresses
(hotels, airlines, etc.)
- Travel Coupons or Certificates
- Some one-dollar bills for tipping
- Credit Cards
- Travelers Checks
- Foreign Currency
- Calling Card
About the Author
William Manor is the owner of U.S. Passport Service Guide, a very useful and comprehensive resource for U.S. citizens who travel internationally.